HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE
Posted 2 years ago
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Quick Pay.
- Excellent computer skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently, efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resource functions including manpower planning, recruitment & selection, payroll administration, staff performance evaluation/review, and industrial relation.
- Ensure compliance of all HR statutory requirements and local labour laws.
- Responsible for monthly payroll.
- Assist in the recruitment process cycle.
- Responsible for all industrial relation activities for the company including handling all matters related to disciplinary actions, grievances, counseling and staff misconduct.
- Coordinate new staff on board including thumbprint setup, and distributing access.
- Update and manage employee records, and leave status and generate reports on employee’s monthly attendance and handling disciplinary matters.
- Ensure timely notification and updates on confirmations, contract renewals and etc.
- Prepares and maintains reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the people development department
- Assists with the development and implementation policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Maintain all the files and records accordingly.
- Multiple ad-hoc tasks and related duties assigned from time to time.
|Job Category||Human Resource|
|Application Deadline||15 March 2023|