• Candidate must have more than 5 years’ experience in Oil and Gas industry in relevant position.
• Candidate must possess at least a recognised Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Able to manage and coordinate projects including presentation to clients and advise on engineering matters.
• Candidate must be experienced in piping and mechanical.
• Excellent computer skill.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Able to work independently, efficiently and effectively.
• Able to start working immediately is an additional advantage.
• Preferably staying at Melaka.
|Application Deadline||12th January 2022|